3d Archery Range
The practice range has 4 target bags set at 20, 30, 40, and 50 yard distances for use with field points only. In addition, there are 3 Styrofoam blocks for broadhead practice.
We have approximately 16 – 3D shoots each year, beginning in January and ending in September, with all shoots taking place on Sunday. 3D shoots consist of 30 animal targets with IBO rules and scoring. The various yardages are: Blue Stake – 50 yards maximum; Green Stake – 45 yards maximum; Red Stake – 40 yards maximum; Yellow Stake – 35 yards maximum; White Stake – 25 yards maximum. Breakfast and lunch are served at all 3D shoots.
For additional information call Jim Brady (304)261-1869.
- 2020.March.MondayNo events
- 2121.March.TuesdayNo events
- 2222.March.WednesdayNo events
- 2323.March.ThursdayNo events
- 2424.March.FridayNo events
- 2525.March.SaturdayNo events